Internal Audit Services Delivered Remotely to Save You Money and Headaches
Put AffirmX’s outsourced, internal auditing services to work for your financial institution. Let us roll up our sleeves to help you.
- We leverage AffirmX’s patented Risk Intel Center online platform, which enables us to work like a remote employee. Simply upload documents to our secure environment for off-site review. (Note: For clients where we have VPN connectivity, even uploading the documents is unnecessary.)
- We perform an independent and on-going third-party review of adherence to your financial institution’s internal controls procedures in order to protect against fraud and ensure safe and sound internal operations.
- We’ll work with you to ensure compliance with your applicable operational policies and procedures.
- We’ll provide detailed reports on findings along with specific recommendations for addressing any noted deficiencies. We can also provide a year-end report, which is an invaluable tool at examination time.
AffirmX draws upon the strengths of the architecture of its Risk Intel Center platform to deliver our services remotely and efficiently. That not only keeps costs down, it keeps us out of your hair. Our internal audit reviews vary according to your needs, but are comprehensive, coveraging such areas as:
Internal Control Reviews
- Policy and procedures
- New loans of all types, including real estate and business loans
- Decline loans (all types)
- New accounts (all types)
- New members/customers
- Credit card dispute and charge back processes
Core System Generated Reports/Special Report Monitoring
- File maintenance report
- Paid ahead loans
- Accrued interest greater than schedule payment reports
- No payments in the last 90 days reports
- Interest rates less than 5% or greater than 18% reports
- Supervisory override reports
- First payment dates more than 45 days from original loan date
- Accounts with post office box addresses
- Non-amortizing loans
- Cash transactions over $10,000
- Cash payment loans reports
- Negative share/account and draft/checking
- Shares/accounts greater than $100,000
- Non-sufficient funds year-to-date reports
- Dormant share accounts
- Insider reports
We’re Ready to Help
Want to know more? We’d love to help. Please contact us here or fill out the following form. We’ll get back to you right away.