ADA Compliance Audit Solution
While the Department of Justice published the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), it has yet to publish definitive standards for what constitutes an acceptable degree of ADA compliance for websites. But that doesn’t mean websites are off the hook. Indeed, websites – especially websites for financial institutions – are getting considerable attention in the form of class action lawsuits and other legal actions. That’s why its important to ensure that your website is keeping pace not just with Section 508 regulations, but with emerging standards and best practices, such as those published by the World Wide Web Consortium, called Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, or WCAG 2.1.
AffirmX has the experience and services you need to determine how your website complies with Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 guidelines for being perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust.
The AffirmX ADA Compliance Audit includes:
- WCAG Levels A and AA
- Section 508 Accessibility Compliance Scanning
- A full website scan, including testing mobile banking sites, testing member banking portals, and testing the public facing sites
- Tiered pricing for credit unions that do not have online or mobile banking
- Performance relative to best practices lists
- Best practice recommendations to address any noted findings
- In depth, page-by-page analysis of representative sample pages in your website or application
- Prioritization of the areas needing correction
- A summary of the levels of compliance with Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 (i.e., high, medium, low priorities)
Here’s how we conduct the audit:
- We work with you to create an initial profile through an automated risk assessment
- We use a combination of scanning tools to search the site for compliance errors
- We augment the automated scanning tools with manual review to find any further potential errors
- We prepare a comprehensive audit report outlining and explaining all errors observed in the audit
- We conduct a targeted scan after the credit union’s post-remediation process to make sure the site is in full compliance
We’re Ready to Help
Want to know more? We’d love to help. Please contact us at 1-888-972-3624 or email us here or fill out the following form. We’ll get back to you right away.