AffirmX offers its Loan Review Services for residential and commercial loans. We leverage our patented AffirmX Risk Intel Platform to conduct the reviews remotely, saving you money and keeping us as unobtrusive as possible.
We’ll start with a review of your lending policies and request some basic information about your institution’s lending practices. From there, we’ll conduct a sampling of loan files. We’ll assess the loan files for compliance with the following regulations, as applicable:
- Regulation B – Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- Regulation C – Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Regulation X – Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Regulation Z – Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
- NCUA Regulation 717 – Fair Credit Reporting Act
- NCUA Regulation 760 – National Flood Insurance Act
- Regulation G – Federal Registration of Residential Mortgage Loan Originators (S.A.F.E. Act)
- Fair Housing Act
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- NCUA Regulation 749 – Records Retention (consumer regulatory compliance only)
- Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act)
- NCUA Regulation 701.21 Loans to Members and Lines of Credit to Members
- NCUA Regulation 723, Member Business Loans
We offer both basic and expanded versions of the loan reviews to match your institution’s circumstances and risk level. We provide workpapers for each loan file reviewed along with a summary report. We further offer monthly, quarterly, or annual options.
What’s more, you’ll love our pricing. Contact us for details.
email@example.com • 888.972.3624