Identify Your Cybersecurity Risks and Preparedness to Address Those Risks
Delivered through AffirmX’s online Risk Intel Platform, the AffirmX Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Tool is designed to help you identify your institution’s cybersecurity risks and level of preparedness to address those risks.
A smart questionnaire guides you through the FFIEC Inherent Risk Profile, assessing how each of your products and services affect your institution’s risk profile. It also guides you through the FFIEC Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment, which identifies risks and determines their cybersecurity maturity. Responses are applied to AffirmX’s risk-scoring algorithm to assign risk ratings to each category of the assessment.
Those responses and scores feed a comprehensive, written report that allows you to easily identify specific areas and levels of risk and to identify whether your incident response programs and internal controls are appropriate to address those levels of inherent risk.
Identify the factors that contribute to your institution’s overall cyber risk:
- Assess the level of your preparedness to address those risks;
- Evaluate whether your preparedness is appropriately aligned with your risk profile;
- Determine the risk management practices and controls that could be improved or further actions that could be taken to reach the desired level of preparedness; and
- Enhance your overall risk management strategy
- In addition, it provides your institution:
- On-demand access to its Cybersecurity Risk Assessment questionnaire;
- Risk scoring for each category identified in the FFIEC self-assessment tool;
- Comprehensive and risk-coded Cybersecurity Risk Assessment report that you can generate upon completion of the questionnaire; and
- Online storage vault to retain the electronic version of your Cybersecurity Risk Assessment.
Want to know more? We’d love to help. Please contact us at 1-888-972-3624 or email us here or fill out the following form. We’ll get back to you right away.